INFORMATION ABOUT THE 1st ESO ADMISSION PROCESS
Last Friday, February 22, the Resolution was published in the BORM, whereby instructions are issued for the admission process for the 2019-220 academic year. In that resolution it is indicated that the Primary Schools mustinform their students about the admission process and they will be given the application form the process calendar and the Student File (extracted from the "Reports" section of the ADA.
To speed up the procedure and avoid unnecessary displacement of families, we indicate ome basic questions for the presentation of applications for admissiosnof 6th grade students who enroll in the 1st year of ESO in our center next year.
- The application period of the ordinary phase is from March 4 to 15.
- The applications will be delivered to the center they choose as the first option and must be signed by both parents or guardians (if not, an affidavit will be signed and, if applicable, accompanied by the legal document of custody, guardianship and custody ).
• Photocopy of the Family Book
• Student's file (the Primary School's delivery)
• For students with specific needs for educational support, Schooling Report.
All the information of the process can be consulted in http://www.educarm.es/admision